The Community School of the Arts Choirs are now scheduling auditions for new members in the 2013-2014 ensembles for children in grades 3-12 who love to sing.
This year’s regular Performing Arts Series Season Ticket Package includes 6 concerts, with four concerts being the same for everyone:
- An Evening with Garrison Keillor – Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
- Vienna Boys Choir – Friday, Nov. 22, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
- Pink Martini – Friday, March 14, 2014, 7:30 p.m.
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic – Friday, April 11, 2014, 7:30 p.m.
Those buying the basic season ticket package then can choose the additional two performances, one each from these two pairs of contrasting shows:
- The Wailin’ Jennys – Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
- The Academy of St. Martin in the Fields Chamber Ensemble – Saturday, Nov. 2, 7:30 p.m.
- The King’s Singers – Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, 7:30 p.m.
- The Legendary Count Basie Orchestra featuring New York Voices – Saturday, April 5, 2014, 7:30 p.m.
The 6-show ticket prices are:
$250 for A section seats (main floor, front sides, front of balcony),
$220 for B section seats (main floor back, back sides, raised back and back of balcony)
$150 for C section seats (upper side balconies).
Anyone can also create a 7 or 8-show package that includes either or both of the remaining shows. Prices for 7 show packages:
if the seventh show is from the “Green” option above
$290 for A section seats
$255 for B section seats
$175 for C section seats
If the seventh show is from the “Gold” option above are
$285 for A section seats
$250 for B section seats
$170 for C section seats
Prices for 8-show packages are:
$325 for A section seats
$285 for B section seats
$195 for C section seats
Please contact the Goshen College Welcome Center with questions or to order tickets. (574) 535-7566
Tickets for individual Performing Arts Series concerts as available will be made available for sale to the public beginning Monday, August 5, 2013. Ticket prices are listed as Section-A/Section-B/Section-C. Goshen College cannot guarantee that tickets will be available in all sections for all shows. Ticket prices for individual concerts are as follows:
- The Wailin’ Jennys – Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, 7:30 p.m. – $40/35/23 – Order Online
- An Evening with Garrison Keillor – Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013, 7:30 p.m. – $65/60/45 – Order Online
- The Academy of St. Martin in the Fields Chamber Ensemble –Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013, 7:30 p.m. – $40/35/23 – Order Online
- Vienna Boys Choir – Friday, Nov. 22, 2013, 7:30 p.m. – $44/40/28 – Order Online
- The King’s Singers – Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, 7:30 p.m. – $44/40/28 – Order Online
- Pink Martini – Friday, March 14, 2014, 7:30 p.m. – $50/45/30 – Order Online
- The Legendary Count Basie Orchestra featuring New York Voices – Saturday, April 5, 2014, 7:30 p.m. – $44/40/28 – Order Online
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic – Friday, April 11, 2014, 7:30 p.m. – $33/30/18 – Order Online
To purchase online after Monday, August 5, please click the “Order Online” link beside the show that you would like to purchase, or visit the Goshen College Tickets website for an overview of all available concerts. You may also call the Goshen College Welcome Center at (574) 535-7566. VISA/MasterCard/Discover accepted.
Sauder Concert Hall with its simple elegance and unique architecture, is quickly establishing a reputation among audiences and performers as one of the finest venues for acoustic music in the Midwest.
Ordering Schedule for Performing Arts 2013-2014 Season
- Season tickets go on sale to the public on April 24, 2013. A non-refundable deposit of $20 per seat will hold season tickets and seat preference. Full payment is due July 15, 2013.
- Seats will be assigned according to date received.
- Individual tickets, if available, go on sale Monday, August 5, 2013, at the Welcome Center.
- All tickets will be mailed. A shipping and handling fee of $3.00 will be added to each order.
Tickets may be reserved by mail, phone, fax or by visiting the Welcome Center, located on the north side of the Union building. Tickets may be purchased with Discover, Visa, Mastercard or by writing a personal check payable to Goshen College. See address, phone, fax number below. All season tickets will be mailed.
Tickets Are Non-refundable
If you cannot attend a performance, please make sure that your tickets are used to avoid empty seats at sold-out performances.
Donate Tickets Back
If tickets are donated back to the Welcome Center at least one week in advance of the concert, a charitable donation may be taken.
Cancellation of performance
We reserve the right to make date changes or substitute a concert of similar quality if the performance cannot proceed because of circumstances beyond our control.
Be In Seats at Starting Time
Doors to the concert hall will close promptly at starting time. Latecomers will be asked to wait in the lobby until an appropriate entrance time.
Notice of special needs (wheelchair, no steps or sight impairment) should be addressed when tickets are purchased. The concert hall offers accessible and companion seating in a variety of prices and locations dispersed throughout the auditorium. One companion seat per patron will be sold. All seats are sold on a first-come, first served basis. Listening devices are available in the lobby and do not require specific seating assignments.
Tickets, where available, are available for individual concerts at the Goshen College Welcome Center, located in the Union lobby. Office hours are 9:00-11:30 and 12:30-4:00 Monday through Friday. Visitor parking is located south of the Union.
Ticket revenues help support educational outreach opportunities provided by some artists.
Goshen College Welcome Center
Located in the Goshen College Student Union
1700 South Main Street, Goshen, IN 46526
(574) 535-7566 · Fax: (574) 535-7764
Copyright © 2010 - Goshen College Music CenterSite Designed and Developed by Creative Underground