2018-19 Performing Arts Series ticket information
More performances, options and bigger discounts!
This year’s regular Performing Arts Series Season Ticket Package includes six concerts, with four concerts being the same for everyone:
- Four core performances are set for each season ticket
- Choose two additional performances from the remaining choices. Of course, you can add as many of the remaining performances as you would like to customize your season ticket package.
The more performances you choose, the bigger the discount on your season ticket package! Choose the basic, six ticket package and receive a 5% discount. Choose 7-8 performances and receive a 8% discount. Choose 9-10 performances and receive a 10% discount, and when you choose all 11, you receive a 12% discount, for a savings of up to $60!
New discounts available for season ticket purchases!
The prices listed for each show are full price, but by purchasing a season ticket package, you receive a discount based on the number of shows you select. The more shows you choose, the larger the discount!
Here’s how it works:
- 6 performances = 5% discount on your season package total
- 7-8 performances = 8% discount on your season package total
- 9-10 performances = 10% discount on your season package total
- 11 performances = 12% discount on your season package total
Discount children’s tickets for the FROGZ! performances. The Imago Theater performance of FROGZ! will be exciting and entertaining for all ages, so we would like to make it easier for you to bring children (under age 18) to attend. With your season ticket package, you can select FROGZ! as one of your shows, and then indicate the number of additional, non- package, $10 children’s tickets you would like to add.
Steps to submit your order form
1. Choose your preferred seating section
Find the column that corresponds to your seating choice (see page 17 to choose) and check the box next to A, B, or C. (The same seating section applies to all your show choices.) There are more details you will need to fill out about seating choice on page 16 of the series brochure.
2. Choose your shows
Four CORE shows are already selected. Please select (check the box) 2 or more shows to complete your season package. Or select all the shows (line 14), receive the biggest discount and skip the calculations! Be sure to indicate your date preference for Imago Theater.
3. Choose your payment option
OPTION A: Full payment now. Calculate your season ticket price by:
- Add the prices of your selections to the core prices (line 12). Write the total in line 13.
- Identify the corresponding discount (line 15) and calculate the discounted amount (line 16).
- Subtract the discount (line 17).
- Indicate the number of season ticket packages (line 18).
- Calculate your subtotal (line 19).
- Add any extra tickets for IMago Theater (line 20).
- Add the processing fee (line 21).
- Write the total amount (line 22).
OPTION B: Calculate your deposit amount only – number of season tickets times $25, and we will bill you for the balance. If you would like Imago Theater tickets please indicate your date preferences in line 8 and the number of extra tickets (ages 18 and under) in line 21. Don’t worry about the calculations, we’ll do the math for you.
Individual Tickets On Sale August 6, 2018 at 9 a.m.
Tickets for individual Performing Arts Series concerts as available will be made available for sale to the public beginning Monday, August 6, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. Ticket prices are listed as Section-A/Section-B/Section-C. Goshen College cannot guarantee that tickets will be available in all sections for all shows.
To purchase online on or after Friday, August 6, please click the “Order Online” link beside the show that you would like to purchase, or visit the Goshen College Box Office for an overview of all available concerts. You may also call the Goshen College Welcome Center at (574) 535-7566. VISA/MasterCard/Discover accepted.
The Goshen College Box Office is open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Ordering Schedule for Performing Arts 2018-19 Season
- Season tickets go on sale to the public on June 7, 2018. A non-refundable deposit (price varies depending on package details) will hold season tickets and seat preference. Full payment is due July 13, 2018.
- Seats will be assigned according to date received.
- Individual tickets, if available, go on sale Monday, August 6, 2018, at the Box Office.
- All tickets will be mailed. A shipping and handling fee of $3.00 will be added to each order.
Tickets may be reserved by mail, phone, fax or by visiting the Box Office, located in the Goshen College Music Center. Tickets may be purchased with Discover, Visa, Mastercard or by writing a personal check payable to Goshen College. See address, phone, fax number below. All season tickets will be mailed.
Tickets Are Non-refundable
If you cannot attend a performance, please make sure that your tickets are used to avoid empty seats at sold-out performances.
Donate Tickets Back
If tickets are donated back to the Box Office at least one week in advance of the concert, a charitable donation may be taken.
Cancellation of performance
We reserve the right to make date changes or substitute a concert of similar quality if the performance cannot proceed because of circumstances beyond our control.
Be In Seats at Starting Time
Doors to the concert hall will close promptly at starting time. Latecomers will be asked to wait in the lobby until an appropriate entrance time.
Notice of special needs (wheelchair, no steps or sight impairment) should be addressed when tickets are purchased. The concert hall offers accessible and companion seating in a variety of prices and locations dispersed throughout the auditorium. One companion seat per patron will be sold. All seats are sold on a first-come, first served basis. Listening devices are available in the lobby and do not require specific seating assignments.
Tickets, where available, are available for individual concerts at the Goshen College Box Office, located in the Goshen College Music Center. Office hours are 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Ticket revenues help support educational outreach opportunities provided by some artists.
Goshen College Box Office
Located in the Goshen College Music Center
1700 South Main Street, Goshen, IN 46526
(574) 535-7566 · Fax: (574) 535-7949