Goshen College’s top priority is the health and safety of our students, our employees, and the broader community who visit campus. To that end, and with regret, the Goshen College Music Center is CANCELING all public events through Sunday, April 12, 2020 effective immediately. We make this decision based on state and local recommendations to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community (you can read more about Goshen College’s COVID-19 response here).
The cancellations include the following events held in the Music Center:
- Che Apalache (Performing Arts Series) — Friday, March 13
- The Sherer Trio (Rieth Recital Series) — Friday, March 20
- CSA Student Recitals — Saturday, March 21
- International Student Club Coffeehouse — Saturday, March 21
- Senior Art Exhibit Opening — Sunday, March 22
- GC Senior Recital – Matthew Smucker, baritone — Sunday, March 29
- James Richardson, organist (Rieth Recital Series) — Sunday, March 29
- GC Choirs – EARTHTONES concert — Saturday, April 4
- Lavender Jazz Spring Concert — Wednesday, April 8
The cancellations also include the Rieth Recital Series concert by The Silver Duo on Friday, April 17.
In addition, all Community School of the Arts activities are suspended through April 13. Click here for information.
Goshen College will continue to monitor events over the coming days and weeks, and the situation past April 12 will be re-evaluated in due course.
If you purchased tickets in advance to any of these concerts, you have 2 options for your tickets: refund or donation
- If you would like a refund, please contact the Box Office either in person or by phone (574.535.7566) between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday through Friday, or email the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to donate your tickets to support the arts, call or email the Box Office to let them know. If you are able to make such a donation, we will be grateful and use it to continue to keep events like this happening in our community in the future when we can again safely gather. Patrons who do not request a ticket refund by Wednesday, April 1 will have their ticket converted into a donation.
We thank you for your continued patronage and support for live arts events at Goshen College and appreciate your understanding as we all navigate this difficult time together as a community.
Executive Director of the Goshen College Music Center