Performance: An Evening with Patty Griffin
Series: 2021-22 Performing Arts Series
Date: January 28, 2022 @ 7:30 pm
Location: Sauder Concert Hall (map)
Pricing: $50, $45, $35
Tickets: Available at the Box Office or by phone at (574) 535-7566
Notes about this event:
For the safety of our patrons, artists and staff, the following precautions are being observed in response to COVID-19:
- At this time, all patrons and staff will be required to wear face masks while indoors on campus. We will continually monitor and adjust the need for this requirement based on county vaccination rates and transmission rates.
- At this time, we will not be limiting seating capacity. Extra seats can be purchased if you would like additional buffer seating.
- The performance venues are well ventilated and air is exchanged frequently.
- The facilities will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each performance, and hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the facility.
- All event staff are required to complete a daily wellness check before coming to work.
- We ask that all guests follow recommendations from the CDC and do not attend a show if you have a fever, cough or respiratory symptoms, or have recently been in contact with someone who was sick.
We will continue to monitor the pandemic throughout the coming months, and make adjustments on safety protocols based on local health guidelines, transmission and vaccination rates.
Patty Griffin is among the most consequential singer-songwriters of her generation, a quintessentially American artist whose wide-ranging canon incisively explores the intimate moments and universal emotions that bind us together. Over the course of two decades, the two-time GRAMMY Award-winner – and seven-time nominee – has crafted a remarkable body of work in progress that prompted the New York Times to hail her for “[writing] cameo-carved songs that create complete emotional portraits of specific people…[her] songs have independent lives that continue in your head when the music ends.”