Natalie McMaster & Donnell Leahy
A fierce Celtic fiddling duo, Natalie MacMaster and Donnell Leahy command the stage with an explosive celebration of raw energy and passion that infuses their traditional heritage with their taste for the contemporary. With the Visions show, Natalie and Donnell share their legendary musical traditions of their hometowns of Lakefield, Ontario and Cape Breton, Nova Scotia with an expanded show that highlights the unique talents, influences and stories of this amazing, growing clan through dancing, singing and, of course, world-class music making.
Date: Friday, March 11, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
Sauder Concert Hall
Series tickets available via link below. Tickets to individual events will be available beginning Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
For the safety of our patrons, artists and staff, the following precautions are being observed in response to COVID-19:
- At this time, all patrons and staff will be required to wear face masks while indoors on campus. We will continually monitor and adjust the need for this requirement based on county vaccination rates and transmission rates.
- At this time, we will not be limiting seating capacity. Extra seats can be purchased if you would like additional buffer seating.
- The performance venues are well ventilated and air is exchanged frequently.
- The facilities will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each performance, and hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the facility.
- All event staff are required to complete a daily wellness check before coming to work.
- We ask that all guests follow recommendations from the CDC and do not attend a show if you have a fever, cough or respiratory symptoms, or have recently been in contact with someone who was sick.
We will continue to monitor the pandemic throughout the coming months, and make adjustments on safety protocols based on local health guidelines, transmission and vaccination rates.