Free Music Together Classes FOR BABIES
FREE classes for infants from birth to 8 mos. and their caregivers!
(for residents of Elkhart County, Indiana)
Please accept our gift of 8 FREE Music Together classes, in collaboration with Horizon Education Alliance. Classes are forming now for parents and babies from newborn to 8 months old born or living in Elkhart County.
Did You Know?
Music and movement activity can improve parent-child bonding, language learning and increased brain function for your infant. Research shows that infants with these benefits are generally more confident, more emotionally stable, and when older they experience greater success in school.
Music Together® classes provide time and focus for nurturing the very important connections between you and your baby. Trained specialists lead these classes using music and movement to stimulate your baby’s development.
FREE Classes for You and Your Baby
Music Together babies classes will be offered in a session of 8 weekly meetings of 45 minutes each. Join us for singing, movement, and learning strategies to nurture your baby through music! Each participating family will receive a CD and informational pamphlet.
Childcare will be provided for older siblings during SOME of our Free Babies Classes (marked with an asterisk*). Please indicate on the registration form below whether any older children will be in need of childcare while you and your baby attend class, and include older children’s names and ages.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols:
- Currently, masks are optional for adults, and are not required for infants. Our mask policy is subject to change according to local and national guidelines.
- Family units will be seated together, distanced from other families as it’s possible.
- Family units will receive their own set of instruments to use in class.
- In the event that in-person classes become impossible, classes may shift online.
- Some classes may shift outside if the weather is nice!
Upcoming Music Together Class for Babies
|Saturdays*||9:15-10:00 am*|| September 17, 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, November 5||Goshen College Music Center*||Kristen Snyder|
|Mondays||5:00-5:45 pm|| October 24, 31, November 7, 14, 21, 28, December 5, 12||Goshen College Music Center||Jenny Campagna|
* = childcare available for older siblings