CSA Choral Program
2021-2022 Choir Season Highlights:
- Registration Deadline: September 3
- A Whole Year Discount is available for those who register in advance for both fall 2021 and spring 2022! Whole Year Discount deadline: September 10.
- Fall rehearsals: week of August 29 – week of November 7, 2021.
- Fall concert: Sunday, November 14 at 4:00 pm in Sauder Concert Hall.
- Spring rehearsals: week of January 9 – week of May 8, 2022.
- Spring concert: Sunday, May 15 at 4:00 pm in Sauder Concert Hall.
- Please check back soon for more information about our COVID-19 safety protocols for the 2021-2022 school year.
- $100 Full Price Tuition
- $70 Reduced Lunch Rate
- $50 Free Lunch Rate
- Additional Financial Aid may be available for special circumstances–please contact email@example.com to inquire
AUDITIONS for BRAND-NEW CSA choir members
Have a friend who would like to join our ensembles? Any new students to our program can contact CSA Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (574) 535-7341 to schedule an audition, and the corresponding director will follow up with them. Please see below for audition requirements.
CSA Choir Auditions for the 2021-2022 School Year
NOTE: Singers who have sung in any of our choirs previously do NOT need to re-audition this year! Auditions are only for singers who are new to our program.
Please come to the Goshen College Music Center during any of the following time slots to audition in person. You do NOT need to schedule a time, just walk in!
- Sunday, August 22 1:00-2:30 pm
- Tuesday, August 24 6:00-7:30 pm
- Sunday, August 29 1:00-2:30 pm
Please email email@example.com or call (574) 535-7341 to schedule a 15-minute Zoom audition.
Rejoice (grades 3-5): No need to prepare anything in advance. Singers will sing a simple, familiar song such as “Happy Birthday” and will listen to a sung line and sing it back.
Shout for Joy (grades 6-8): No need to prepare anything in advance, but singers are welcome to sing a song of their choice! Mrs. Hill will also check singers’ vocal range.
Sommo Voci (grades 9-12): No need to prepare anything in advance, but singers are welcome to sing a song of their choice. Vocalizing scales and aural skills will be explored as part of the audition process.
Singing together provides a way of building musical skills while forming meaningful and lasting friendships! The Community School of the Arts offers three choirs for students in third through twelfth grade. Auditions are held at the Music Center each fall and spring: for more information about how you or a friend can get involved, contact CSA Program Director Hillary Harder at (574) 535-7341 or firstname.lastname@example.org.