The Goshen College Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Brian Mast, will present their fall concert in Sauder Concert Hall.
Performance: GC Symphony Orchestra - Fall Concert
Series: Music Dept/Music Center Concerts
Date: November 6, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Location: Sauder Concert Hall
Pricing: $8 adults, $6 seniors/students. GC faculty/staff/students free with ID.
Tickets: Available September 20, 2021 at the Box Office or by phone at (574) 535-7566
Notes about this event:
For the safety of our patrons, artists and staff, the following precautions are being observed in response to COVID-19:
- At this time, all patrons and staff will be required to wear face masks while indoors on campus. We will continually monitor and adjust the need for this requirement based on county vaccination rates and transmission rates.
- At this time, we will not be limiting seating capacity. Extra seats can be purchased if you would like additional buffer seating.
- The performance venues are well ventilated and air is exchanged frequently.
- The facilities will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each performance, and hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the facility.
- All event staff are required to complete a daily wellness check before coming to work.
- We ask that all guests follow recommendations from the CDC and do not attend a show if you have a fever, cough or respiratory symptoms, or have recently been in contact with someone who was sick.
We will continue to monitor the pandemic throughout the coming months, and make adjustments on safety protocols based on local health guidelines, transmission and vaccination rates.